Welcome to SOU 2022!
Hello Virtual Attendees!
Can you believe it is almost time for Studio Owner University 2022?!
We are getting more and more excited each day and hope you are too!
As the event approaches we want to send you a couple reminders & updates for you…
Here are some details:
- The SOU 2022 Facebook Group is now open 🙂 Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/237504538587798
- We will approve you to join within 24 hours
- The agenda with session titles and speakers is fully updated in Whova! Check it out: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/souo_202202/Agenda
- If whova asks you to enter an event code it is MTJGDsou2022
- SOU Livestream Link: https://vimeo.com/event/1716995/1a0e2e4b1c Please do not share this link with anyone who has not purchased a ticket 🙂 Thank you!
- Book your vendor appointment NOW 🙂 Make sure to pick a time frame on Tuesday, February 15th from 5:30-8pm CST https://morethanjustgreatdancing.com/events/sou-2022-vendor-appointments/
- You’re invited to a special SOU Virtual Hot Chocolate Chat with Alana Hess on Tuesday, February 15 3:30-4:30pm CST via Zoom. Here is the link: https://zoom.us/j/94279826143?pwd=TnlBeGY0SmxEb3VxNU9mMTB3WWVFZz09 Passcode: COCOA
- Grab your favorite drink, join us for this cozy and connected chat! Alana will guide you through tips and tricks that she uses to implement and activate SOU teachings! This BONUS chat is open to all members of your staff! Bring your questions, your ideas, and even your furry friends! BONUS: Small Group Networking Breakout Room after the Chat from 4:00pm-4:30pm CST. Find a new accountability partner, meet other studio owners and managers, and learn more activation tips from MTJGD® Certified Coaches!
- SOU workbooks have been sent in the mail to anyone who registered prior to January 28th. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a digital workbook that you can download and type directly onto!
- We are SO excited to welcome so many of our MTJGD™ Certified Coaches to join us on stage as well as a couple of guest presenters! Meet Carolyn Colleen and Brandon Fong <3
Carolyn Colleen is a fierce mother of three children, author, international speaker, entrepreneur, and business strategist focused on helping others achieve their goals. Carolyn is the founder of the FIERCE Academy, an online program that helps women create life strategies that enables them to have the life they dream of—without sacrificing their families,careers, or lifestyles. Carolyn is also the owner of Acton Midwest private schools, where the philosophy is clear thinking which leads to good decisions. Check out more about Carolyn Colleen here: https://www.carolyncolleen.com/
Brandon Fong is firstly a husband to his highschool sweetheart, Leah. Despite the fact that he grew up in the free lunch program at school, he became a published author, traveled to 23 countries with his wife, ran the business development for a 7-figure online education company with 250,000+ students, was featured on TV, and launched his podcast to a top 2% global ranking in less than a year… all by the age of 25. His podcast, 7-Figure Millennials, is all about helping heart-centered, impact-driven leaders to PRIORITIZE their happiness, health, and relationships while making their big entrepreneurial dreams a reality. Check out more about Brandon Fong here: https://7figuremillennials.com/
– We specifically dedicated time to the VIRTUAL attendees for vendor appointments on Tuesday, February 15th from 5:30-8:00pm. Message the vendors on Whova to get their appointment links! https://whova.com/portal/webapp/souo_202202/
– Due to the remote location of our venue, there may be times that the livestream stops or becomes blurry, but do not worry because we will have a replay available for you IF you miss any content.
– There will be a professionally videographed replay made available to you. The SOU 2022 replay will be available for 60 days once it is rendered and formatted for your viewing.
Should you have any questions between now and SOU, please email email@example.com. We are here to help! 🙂
~ The MTJGD™ Events Team