Welcome to SOU 2022!
Hello In-Person Attendees!
Can you believe that it is almost time for Studio Owner University 2022?!
We are getting more and more excited each day and hope you are too!
As the event approaches we want to send you a couple reminders & updates for you…
Here are some details:
- The SOU 2022 Facebook Group is now open 🙂 Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/237504538587798
- We will approve you to join within 24 hours
- The agenda with session titles and speakers is fully updated in Whova! Check it out: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/souo_202202/Agend
- If whova asks you to enter an event code it is MTJGDsou2022
- Book your vendor appointments NOW 🙂 Make sure to pick a time frame on Tuesday, February 15th from 3-5pm CST https://morethanjustgreatdancing.com/events/sou-2022-vendor-appointments/
- We are SO excited to welcome so many of our MTJGD™ Certified Coaches to join us on stage as well as a couple of guest presenters! Meet Carolyn Colleen and Brandon Fong <3
Carolyn Colleen is a fierce mother of three children, author, international speaker, entrepreneur, and business strategist focused on helping others achieve their goals. Carolyn is the founder of the FIERCE Academy, an online program that helps women create life strategies that enables them to have the life they dream of—without sacrificing their families,careers, or lifestyles. Carolyn is also the owner of Acton Midwest private schools, where the philosophy is clear thinking which leads to good decisions. Check out more about Carolyn Colleen here: https://www.carolyncolleen.com/
Brandon Fong is firstly a husband to his highschool sweetheart, Leah. Despite the fact that he grew up in the free lunch program at school, he became a published author, traveled to 23 countries with his wife, ran the business development for a 7-figure online education company with 250,000+ students, was featured on TV, and launched his podcast to a top 2% global ranking in less than a year… all by the age of 25. His podcast, 7-Figure Millennials, is all about helping heart-centered, impact-driven leaders to PRIORITIZE their happiness, health, and relationships while making their big entrepreneurial dreams a reality. Check out more about Brandon Fong here: https://7figuremillennials.com/
– Please be aware that there is no space for you to wait inside the barn before doors open… so if you are early you will be waiting outside! Plan accordingly 🙂 Doors open at 11am CST on Monday, February 14th and at 8am CST on Tuesday, February 15th & Wednesday, February 16th.
– Be sure to bring your MTJGD™ Lanyard if you have one! We will provide one if you do not have one or if you cannot find yours.
– Hop into your Whova app for some FUN ice breaker questions & check out what awesome deals our vendors have to offer! Renee, from A Wish Come True, has some super cute winter hats you could WIN! Visit https://whova.com/portal/webapp/souo_202202/ and bookmark this page for easy access.
– There will be a professionally videographed replay made available to you. The SOU 2022 replay will be available for 60 days once it is rendered and formatted for your viewing.
– Our preferred taxi service, WI Dells Taxi, will be providing loops during your time at SOU to and from the Swan Barn Door. Tell them that you are attending SOU and WE will pay for your ride! You must call 1 hour before you would like to arrive at the venue.
- Complimentary rides to the venue: WI Dells Taxi 608-253-7433 & 608-415-7433
– Please check out our logistics page right here for our most updated Covid policies.
– If you need to change your registration for any reason please email email@example.com and she will take care of that for you!
Should you have any questions between now and February 14th please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help! 🙂
The MTJGD™ Events Team